FAQ maintainer needed

Rich Thomson

May 30, 1995, 3:00:00 AM5/30/95
I no longer have much of anything to do with PEX, and I'm looking for
someone who cares to maintain the PEX faq.

I haven't done much editing on it for a long time (as you've probably
noticed). I can continue to post it for a while longer, but I'd prefer
someone take it over asap. Please e-mail me if you're interested...

-- Rich
--
Between stimulus and response is the will to choose.
3D Paint Programmer / Fractal Freak Rich Thomson