Building Scheme GUI Applications (was Re: Recommendations)

Aaron W. Hsu

Apr 3, 2011, 6:48:31 AM4/3/11
On Thu, 31 Mar 2011 19:16:42 -0400, Steve <solitary....@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I have little experience in writing GUI apps and did
> not know you could write the GUI separately from the application
> code. I would be interested in your video.

I have managed to encode them appropriately, or more or less
appropriately. I am still in the process of encoding the second part,
which is much longer, and deals with the actual process of writing the
logic and linking code. However, you can check out the first part of these
videos here:

Blog:
http://my.opera.com/arcfide/blog/building-gui-applications-in-scheme-part-1
WebM Direct:
http://www.sacrideo.us/~arcfide/vid/scheme_motif_gui_demo/demo_part_1.webm

I recommend that you view the WebM versions instead of those on YouTube,
as YouTube seems to do strange things to the video quality.

Aaron W. Hsu

--
Programming is just another word for the lost art of thinking.