New 3D X win game - Final Gun

fina...@finalgun.com

Oct 18, 2010, 5:40:40 AM10/18/10
Hi

I've written a �3D shoot-em-up game n C++ called Final Gun that runs under
X windows. It doesn't require any special libraries other than the standard
double buffer extension - its all done using Xlib. I've developed and tested
it on Linux, FreeBSD 6 and OSF/1 using gcc as the compiler but I'm hopefull it
will compile on most other unix/compiler combinations without too many problems.

If you'd like to give it a try its available here:

http://www.ogham.demon.co.uk/zips/finalgun_100.tgz

The graphics are fairly crude compared to modern games , more early 90s than
21st century but hopefully someone will find it fun.

NR