Cannot type any text in an xterm window created by Exceed 2007 (v.12) to a Solaris 6.2 system

bil...@gmail.com

Mar 12, 2009, 5:26:19 PM3/12/09
I have engaged my entire support team to investigate why this has
stopped working. I have a WinXP machine running SP2. I WAS able to
connecto to a SUN SPARC system and make changes to the system
remotely. However, in the last couple of weeks I cannot launch the
XTERM windown and make changes inside the sheets. I have monitored the
transport monitor and I can see the "activity" lights flash when
moving the mouse or clicking inside the sheet that was created by the
XTERM session. Could you please respond with any information why this
might have stopped.

Thank you