Examples .tar from Desktop Kornshell Graphical Programming book by J. Stephen Pendergrast, Jr

absuns...@yahoo.ca

May 14, 2014, 10:06:49 AM5/14/14
The subject book has been out of print for many years but I have been able to get a copy through Amazon. It used to be possible to download an examples tarball from the publisher's ftp site but it is no longer available. I am hoping that someone somewhere, perhaps even the author, has a copy of this tarball and would be able to send me or direct me to a copy.

Whilst dtksh may be a little out of date, I have to maintain and sometimes write new code which is written in this form and it would be a big help if I could reference the examples which contain XU utilities that are extensively used throughout the book.

Thanks in advance,
Alvin