in a rich man's house, there's no place to spit but his face

Ayaz Mahammed

Oct 20, 2003, 8:42:08 PM10/20/03
Liz measures, then Sam angrily nibbles a elder shopkeeper beside Endora's window.

Rethink the Cool + the Shoe

phil knight had a dream. he'd sell shoes. he'd sell dreams.
he'd get rich. he'd use sweatshops if he had to.

then along came a new shoe. plain. simple. cheap. fair.
designed for only one thing: kicking phil's ass.

the unswoosher

For years, Nike was the undisputed champion of logo culture,
its swoosh an instant symbol of global cool.

Today, Phil Knight's Nike is a fading empire, badly hurt by
years of "brand damage" as activists and culture jammers
fought back against mindfuck marketing and dirty sweatshop labor.

Now a final challenge. We take on Phil at his own game - and win.
We turn the shoes we wear into a counterbranding game. The swoosh
versus the anti-swoosh. Which side are you on?

Adbusters has been doing R&D for more than a year, and guess what?
Making a shoe - a good shoe - isn't exactly rocket science.
With a network of supporters, we're getting ready to launch the
blackSpot sneaker, the world's first grassroots anti-brand.
You can help launch the blackSpot revolution.

THE BIG QUESTION:

Is it possible to take Phil Knight's billion-dollar
marketing momentum and, in a quick judo-like move, slap
him onto the mat with the power of his own PR thrust?

OUR KICK-ASS MARKETING STRATEGY >> http://blackspotsneaker.org/02/

buy it............................preorders@blackspotsneaker.org

sell it...........................wholesale@blackspotsneaker.org

invest in it......................investors@blackspotsneaker.org

support it........................donations@blackspotsneaker.org

join the jam........................jammers@blackspotsneaker.org

Make a straight donation... it's a worthy cause
with the potential to set an historic precedent
that could be repeated in other industries and
usher in more grass roots version of capitalism
in which megacorps do not control every area of
our children's lives.

https://www.groundspring.org/donate/index.cfm?ID=2217-0%7C742-0

Ayaz Mahammed

--
human race, human race better sleep while they are killed and raped
slowly slowly.

Israelies are the rapist of humanity who wouldn't mind raping another
race in the name of God and the giving biological weapons to children
who don't even know what the world is about, because they might become a
threat to Israel. Did anyone ever question the humanity of these people,
how can they rape 7 year old children, how can they give biological
weapons to other human beings, didn't they ever bother to think while
they were raping other races in the name of God that others are human
too, others have feelings too.

May God save our bodies and minds from evil.
wa'Salam
Mohsin

The sperm collection clinic

Assalam u'Alekum all,

When I was in grade 9, I was taken to this place as I told you where
they did that pipe thing to me(as a punishment as I didn't give them my
sperms). Well when I was taken there the army general who was running
that "hospital" had clearly told me that they need my next generation,
he said because I was intelligent. If not that I have to get marry with
two Jewish girls.

The name of this place is Kidney Centre and it is situated just outside
Rawalpindi a city near Islamabad the capital of Pakistan. I was not the
only one there, this army general was especially assigned to collect
sperms from people who had some sort of extra ordinary qualities in them
or else if they had not slept around in the p