Last rites declaration of Ioannes Paulus PP. II (Karol Wojtyla)

Ioannes Paulus PP. II

Apr 3, 2005, 8:21:51 PM4/3/05
"The unforgiveable sins this earth must confront and overcome are
Nationalism, capitalism, and hoarding. The idea of every nation
should be forgot, price should be struck from the commons, and
princes should be seen for the devils they are. The sins include
our church, secret societies, and other religions which make of
the spirit of God a divide."

Last rites declaration of Ioannes Paulus PP. II (Karol Wojtyla)
2nd April 2005

--
must be a good girl, and pray every day, and she
hoped God would give her salvation. But this did not quiet her at all;

After the child had said this, she retired again into her closet, and
her mother went over to her brother's, who was next neighbor; and when
she came back, the child, being come out of the closet, meets her mother
with this cheerful speech; I can find God now! referring to what she had
before complained of, that she could not find God. Then the child spoke
again and said, I love God! Her mother asked her, how well she loved
God, whether she loved God better than her father and mother. She said,
Yes. Then she asked her, whether she loved God better than her little
sister Rachel. She answered, Yes, better than any thing! Then her elder
sister, referring to her saying she could find God now, asked her, where
she could find God. She answered, In heaven. Why, said she, have you
been in heaven? No, said the child. By this it seems not to have been
any imagination of any thing seen with bodily eyes, that she called God,
when she said, I can find God now. Her mother asked her, whether she was
afraid of going to hell, and if that had made her