Help! All files on my hardrive are lost

Ellie

Jun 27, 2004, 9:56:41 PM6/27/04
I just restored my Windows XP laptop to the factory settings, and
somehow I didn't create a backup of my files first.. don't ask.
Windows wasn't reinstalled so the disk wasn't reformatted, just rolled
back to an earlier version. There is defintely no up-to-date backup
copy. Any idea on how to recover all my files?? Please help! It has
about 5 years of our charities' files on it. Thanks so much, Ellie

m0ksh

Jul 2, 2004, 3:24:44 PM7/2/04
in...@fireflyuk.org (Ellie) wrote in message news:<2a204037.04062...@posting.google.com>...

1. Dont worry or panic.
2. Take deep breath.
3. Install any disk utility, eg. EasyRecovery Professional Pro, Norton
Unerase,
Fix It Utilities. But i recommend EasyRecovery Professional.
4. Use it, if u dont know, use the help, still can figure out, send me
a personal mail on m0...@gawab.com.
5. Thank God.

INVAIN? mail me!

the.m0ksh