Hriders.com is giving unlimited free 10 Gigabyte email accts.

harley

Sep 11, 2004, 4:47:50 AM9/11/04
Hriders.com is giving unlimited free 10 Gigabyte email accts.

You get to store on their solar powered servers over 400,000 emails,
over 20,000 songs, 20,000 pictures, 500 videos, you get 200 Megabyte
attachments.
You get spam protection & they run virus checks and back ups every
hour.

No more filling your hard drive ever again.

They also give pop3 if you want it.

I was refered to them, it is bitchin. Spread the word on the only site
on the net to offer 10 Gigabytes of free email. http://www.hriders.com
it is free, it took me 24 hours to get my account because everyone is
getting accounts, but it is well worth the wait.

tell everyone you know, and they let everyone have up to 100 accounts.

Harley

Hriders.com is giving unlimited free 10 Gigabyte email accts.