How to get Network Domain ICON ??? Please HELP !!!

1 view

Sunix

Apr 24, 2002, 4:41:14 PM4/24/02

I want to get the system icon representing a network domain. (icon for a
domain in the system icon list)

I am able to get the network neighborhood icon with a call to

SHGetSpecialFolderLocation(Application.Handle,
CSIDL_NETWORK,
NewPIDL);

This give me the PIDL of the network neighboorhood so I can then call

SHGetFileInfo(PChar(NewPIDL),
0,
FileInfo,
SizeOf(FileInfo),
SHGFI_PIDL or SHGFI_SYSICONINDEX or SHGFI_SMALLICON);

And then I get the icon with FileInfo.iIcon

I can also get the icon of a network drive connection with SHGetFileInfo
using a path instead of a PIDL ("\\SERVER" for example).

But I am not able to get the icon for a Domain (or workgroup). Passing
the path does not work because a domain is not a path and I don't know
how to get the PIDL of a domain.

Any suggestion ?

Thanks,
Sunix