Need good primer on accessing MS Access DBs in C...

1 view

Unknown

Dec 30, 2002, 12:14:10 PM12/30/02
I've been a long-time Unix person and have never really ventured into MS land.
I am working on a billing program for a poor girl here in the office and to see
the number of steps she has to jump through to produce some output would make
you tear off your clothes and scream. I need just some basic info, either in
paper or web form, on some techniques to access data in an Access database. I'm
used to doing API calls, but am not opposed to embedded SQL (if you have good
examples for that too). Just some pointers to get me started is all I want.
Thanks a bunch.
---
Back by popular demand!
Kelly Beard, a.k.a. Mr. K.V.B. Liar

Norman Paterson

Dec 30, 2002, 12:37:24 PM12/30/02
The Help built into Access is how I learned:
1. To use Access
2. To use VB Code behind access

I'd suggest using that to start.

--