iomega zip drive: parallel port driver needed

Darren Simpson

Mar 2, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/2/97

Hello,

I know this is a long shot, but does anyone know where I can get an
iomega zip driver (parallel port) for xenix. Please e-mail to
dsim...@nucleus.com

thanks,

Darren

David Robinson

Mar 7, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/7/97

In article <3319e...@news.nucleus.com>, Darren Simpson
<dsim...@nucleus.com> writes

-

Parallel port driver for Xenix does not exist - this is a DOS/Windows thing
only. I've had the SCSI Zip drives working under SCO Unix & Open Server. Look on
the IOmega web site or FTP site for words telling how. This works with the SCSI
card that comes with the SCSI Zip drive (assuming you don't have a better one)

Be aware that ZIP Unix disks are not readable under DOS (different directory
systems)-
David Robinson