Year 2000 Rollover

byron.a...@iname.com

May 14, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/14/98

Do any of the XENIX implementations have a problem with year 2000
rollover?

Thanks...
Byron

Brian Evans

May 14, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/14/98

byron.a...@iname.com wrote:

> Do any of the XENIX implementations have a problem with year 2000
> rollover?

No realy - but they do have problems with an incorrect
leap year calculation. SCO has a fix out that fixes
all executables that used the date functions that came
with thier compilers.

Here's is were you can find Xenix patches (including
the Year2000 fix)

http://www.sco.com/support/ftplists/xuolist.html

Brian Evans

BOB LANG

May 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/16/98

byron.a...@iname.com wrote:

>Do any of the XENIX implementations have a problem with year 2000
>rollover?

>Thanks...
>Byron

Our version stores the year as years since 1900 so the year 2000 is
100, 2001=101. If your displaying it as two digits, it may be a
problem.

Unknown

May 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/26/98

Brian Evans <bev...@promaxis.com> wrote:

>Here's is were you can find Xenix patches (including
>the Year2000 fix)
>
>http://www.sco.com/support/ftplists/xuolist.html
>
>Brian Evans

Didn't find anything there as to Xenix 2000 patches. SCO elsewhere
indicate no support for Xenix for 2K problems.

Am I missing something ?

Rick

BARRY O. ANDALMAN

May 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/26/98
to "Rich...@accesscom.net
Try looking at:
http://artemis.sco.com/cgi-bin/ssl_getsupplement?XNX427

Files Required To Build SCO SSL Supplement
"XNX427"

This page shows which files are required to build Supplement XNX427,
Year 2000 SLS for XENIX.

These files are listed as being part of SCO Support Level Supplement
XNX427. Click on the file name to
retrieve the file in its stored format. If the file is compressed or
packed, it will be sent to you in this format. In
this case, you will need to use uncompress(C) or unpack(C) to create the
final image file.

xnx427c.Z, stored format
102885 bytes, sum -r: 48796
xnx427c.ltr, stored format
16588 bytes, sum -r: 18186

One or more of the Supplement files contains documentation. If you wish
to read a document directly, use these
file links. The text in the file will be displayed on your browser.

xnx427c.ltr, displayed as HTML

One or more of the Supplement files are compressed or packed. If you
need to retrieve a file in its uncompressed
or unpacked form, please use these links instead. This will unpack or
uncompress the file before it is sent to you.
Retrieving a file after unpacking or uncompression will take longer,
since it transfers more data through the
network.

xnx427c, uncompressed copy of xnx427c.Z

You can also retrieve a tar(C) archive of all files in this Supplement.
This may be a large file.

XNX427.tar, XNX427 tar archive

Copyright © 1986-1996 The Santa Cruz Operation, Inc.

Click here for details about all SCO SSL Supplements available on this
system.
Click here for the info file which describes this, and other, Support
Level Supplements.

gold...@starwon.com.au wrote:

--
Barry
Barry O. Andalman <taft...@accesscom.net>

vcard.vcf

Unknown

May 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/27/98

"BARRY O. ANDALMAN" <taft...@accesscom.net> wrote:

>--------------A9DC3F9DEA8DD15D04D4A2A8

>Try looking at:
>http://artemis.sco.com/cgi-bin/ssl_getsupplement?XNX427

Thanks. Didn't come across artemis before.

Rick