Looking for Xenix 2.3.2

Peter Royal

Oct 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/19/99
I'm looking for a copy of Xenix 2.3.2. We have a customer with data on a
Xenix 2.3.2 box but they are located in California and we are in Florida. I
have an image of their machine on a QIC-80 tape, but need a bootable system
running Xenix to take a look at it. Any help would be appreciated!
-pete

peter royal -> pro...@managingpartners.com

Justin Romaine

Oct 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/26/99
you may not need that version if you wish to look at data on the tape - the
tape will be in tar or cpio and could be accessed from any Unix system with
a qic tape drive.

Peter Royal <pro...@managingpartners.com> wrote in message