OS & Manuals for Sale.

Fred Goldberg

Dec 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/24/98
We have recently changed to SCO OpenServer.
As a result, we have the following used items for sale:

1) XENIX v2.3.2 Manuals Only:
Complete set including Development System & CGI

2) Interactive UNIX v4.1 OS & Manuals (recently updated):
* License for UNLIMITED number of users.
* TCP/IP
* NFS
* Development System (UNLIMITED).
* VPIX [DOS/WINDOWS under UNIX] (UNLIMITED).
* On Line manuals.
* and more.

If you have any interest in one or both of the above,
please e-mail me with your best offer. All shipments
will be made by UPS COD or AMEX. Sorry, no Discover,
VISA or MasterCard.

Fred Goldberg

NOTE: Remove "JUNK" from our e-mail address.

Ackcomm, Inc., 14A Tennent Road, Morganville, NJ 07751
Tel: (800) 260-0660; Fax: (732) 591-0551
e-mail: fr...@JUNKackcomm.com