Books/manuals

te...@tenox.tc

Dec 6, 2007, 7:14:50 AM12/6/07
I've scanned my small collection Xenix books and manuals (non SCO).
They are available for download here:

http://www.tenox.tc/docs/

List of what's available at date of this post:

* Apple Lisa XENIX Programmers Guide
* Apple Lisa XENIX Programmers Reference
* IBM XENIX C Compiler Reference
* IBM XENIX Command Reference
* IBM XENIX Programmers Guide To Library Functions
* Microsoft Multiplan for the XENIX OS
* Microsoft XENIX 286 Press Release
* Microsoft XENIX 3.0 Release Summary
* Microsoft XENIX OEM Directory
* Microsoft XENIX Programmers Manual
* Tandy Xenix Customizing Scripsit 16
* Tandy Xenix Introducing Your Tandy 6000
* Tandy The System Administrators Guide To Xenix
* Tandy Xenix The Users Guide To Xenix
* Tandy Using Xenix 3.2.0

Enjoy.

Giorgio Ungarelli

Dec 6, 2007, 4:33:56 PM12/6/07
<te...@tenox.tc> wrote in message

> I've scanned my small collection Xenix books and manuals (non SCO).
> They are available for download here:
>
> http://www.tenox.tc/docs/
>
> List of what's available at date of this post:
>
> * Apple Lisa XENIX Programmers Guide
> * Apple Lisa XENIX Programmers Reference

Thanks for these two. Great to have not just physically (which I do) but
also in PDF.

Giorgio