To give away: 2 old DECstation 5000/25

Andreas Meile

May 28, 2010, 8:08:29 AM5/28/10
To give away for free before they go into the trash recycling shredder: 2
old DECstation 5000/25 with 2 GB and 4 GB hard drive, 16 MB RAM each, and an
original DEC keyboard/mouse. See

http://markt.schaffhausen.ch/poDetail.asp?m=0&t=1&poId=8167

for a photograph and more details. Write a e-mail if interested and ask for
package shipping costs if you are outside the south Germany / Switzerland
region.

Both the workstations should still fully working (I tested powering on and
the serial boot console before with a "cnfg 3" command).

Andreas
--
Teste die PC-Sicherheit mit www.sec-check.net

shadoooo

May 29, 2010, 8:09:34 AM5/29/10
Hallo.
Ich bin interessiert. Ich habe Ihnen ein email versendet.
Danke
Andrea

Andreas Meile

Jun 2, 2010, 10:07:16 AM6/2/10
"Andreas Meile" <use...@andreas-meile.ch> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

> To give away for free before they go into the trash recycling shredder: 2
> old DECstation 5000/25 with 2 GB and 4 GB hard drive, 16 MB RAM each, and
> an original DEC keyboard/mouse. See
>
> http://markt.schaffhausen.ch/poDetail.asp?m=0&t=1&poId=8167

The DECstations have been shipped away today to a DECstation collector in
Germany, so these articles are not longer available now. Thanks for any
interest.