DEC Legacy 2011, Oct 8th-9th Windermere, UK is now open for registration

urbancamo

Apr 6, 2011, 6:32:23 AM4/6/11
I'm pleased to announce DEC Legacy 2011 which will take place on the
weekend of October 8th-9th 2011 in Windermere, UK.

Following the success of last years event I would like to invite all
those interested in DEC's range of computers to join me and other DEC
enthusiasts for the two day event to celebrate the fantastic work of
Digital Equipment Corporation and the legacy it has inspired.

Registration is Open. More details at: http://declegacy.org.uk

Kind regards,

Mark Wickens
Event Organiser