Tru64 DDK release 2

Ketix

Feb 20, 2017, 8:42:32 AM2/20/17
I'd like to do some device driver porting to Tru64 V5.1B but can't seem to find this kit anywhere. It gets mentioned in some documentation PDFs as a separate obtainable CD-ROM.

Does anybody know how/where to get this from?

Kind regards,

Ketix

sms.an...@gmail.com

Feb 20, 2017, 5:39:45 PM2/20/17
> Does anybody know how/where to get this from?

Not I. Have you tried asking HP[E]?

koby...@gmail.com

Feb 21, 2017, 3:37:19 AM2/21/17
Am Montag, 20. Februar 2017 23:39:45 UTC+1 schrieb sms.an...@gmail.com:
> > Does anybody know how/where to get this from?
>
> Not I. Have you tried asking HP[E]?

I'll try that.

Thank you, Steven.

koby...@gmail.com

Jun 28, 2018, 1:09:05 PM6/28/18
Still looking for this kit...

Just to add some more info on this. There have been two releases:

1. DIGITAL UNIX Device Driver Kit Release 1 (1997, order number QA-MT4AV-G8, versions 4.0D - 4.0F)

2. Tru64 UNIX Device Driver Kit Release 2 (1999/2000, versions 5.0 onwards)

I'm looking primarily for Release 2, but would like to get my hands on both.

If someone has this kit and would like to sell it, I'm absolutely open to offers.

Kind regards,

Ketix

Chris Hanson

Feb 9, 2021, 9:20:20 PM2/9/21
On 6/28/18 10:09 AM, koby...@gmail.com wrote:
> Just to add some more info on this. There have been two releases:
>
> 1. DIGITAL UNIX Device Driver Kit Release 1 (1997, order number QA-MT4AV-G8, versions 4.0D - 4.0F)
>
> 2. Tru64 UNIX Device Driver Kit Release 2 (1999/2000, versions 5.0 onwards)
>

> I'm looking primarily for Release 2, but would like to get my hands on both.

Were you ever able to find either of these?

-- Chris

Tru Hobbyist

Jun 11, 2021, 3:47:13 PM6/11/21
Nope. Last time I tried, a very kind person with HP contract support tried an inquiry at HPE and they replied they know of this kit but they can't provide it anymore.