SCO Streams Development System?

Andrew Phillips

Nov 2, 1994, 1:08:14 AM11/2/94
We are developing a low-level protocol using Ethernet but avoiding
TCP/IP under Open Desktop 2.0. WE have the ODT development system.
In the ODT development system manual "Network Programmer's Guide and
Reference" (page 22) it says:

The TLI (Transport Layer Interface) is documented in "The
STREAMS Network Programmer's Guide" provided with the SCO
STREAMS Development System documentation.

I contacted SCO in Sydney and also the major SCO distributor MUA and
they don't seem to know much about any STREAMS manuals or development
system. There is a product called "SCO Streams Manual" but they seem
to think this is for Xenix.

Does anyone know about these products? We have been trying to track
them down for months.

Thanks in advance.

Andrew.

--