ISC, DOS and Booteasy

Mark Templeton

Mar 14, 1995, 9:45:08 AM3/14/95
!!!! HELP !!!!

I have tried to set up two disks, such that I have DOS 5 on the first,
and ISC 3.2 on the second, using booteasy 1.4 to select the boot disk.

The first disk is fine, but the second will not boot.

If I remove the controller for the first disk, the second disk will boot.

The first disk is a 93MB ESDI, on a WD1007V-SE1 controller.
The second is a 700MB SCSI, on an Adaptec 1542CF controller.

Do I have to modify the ISC setup, to realise that it is on the second disk?

Any thoughts/comments/suggestions welcome.

Mark.
--
B1013, DRA Malvern, Internet: Mark.Te...@hermes.dra.hmg.gb
St Andrews Road, Janet : Mark.Te...@uk.mod.hermes