GCC for x86 Solaris < 2.5.1

Jason Shumate

Jul 21, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/21/97

Does anyone know of an FTP site where I can find any version of GCC for
Solaris 2.5 (or less) for x86? All I can find are versions for Solaris
2.5.1 and I have 2.5. I would prefer to not have one compiled for 2.5.1
due to include file differences. Thanks for any pointers. An older version
would be ideal as I could bootstrap 2.7.2.2 from that, but I'll take what
I can get.
(see signature for correct address)
--
CUL8R, | Lord Arthur: "Are all men from the future
Jason Shumate | loud-mouthed braggarts?"

Jason R Mastaler

Jul 26, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/26/97
to jshu...@es.atl.sita.int

jshu...@es.atl.atis.int (Jason Shumate) writes:

> Does anyone know of an FTP site where I can find any version of GCC for
> Solaris 2.5 (or less) for x86? All I can find are versions for Solaris
> 2.5.1 and I have 2.5. I would prefer to not have one compiled for 2.5.1
> due to include file differences. Thanks for any pointers. An older version
> would be ideal as I could bootstrap 2.7.2.2 from that, but I'll take what
> I can get.

http://ftp.sunet.se/ftp/pub/unix/Solaris_x86/compilers/gcc-2.7.2.tar.gz
is for Solaris 2.5_x86

ftp://x86.cs.duke.edu/pub/solaris-x86/bins/gcc-2.7.1.tar.gz
is for Solaris 2.4_x86

Jason R. Mastaler ja...@mastaler.com