New UNIX site

Mitchell Johnston

Jul 15, 2019, 11:25:47 AM7/15/19
I setup a UNIX dedication page off of my main website:

http://crn.hopto.org/unix

I also created a "start page" for text based browsers:

http://crn.hopto.org/lynx

I hope you folks will enjoy it.

Mitch - In a day of Illusions and utter confusions, we base our conclusions on our delusions.

Ben Collver

May 23, 2022, 8:01:51 PMMay 23
On 2019-07-15, Mitchell Johnston <johnst...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I setup a UNIX dedication page off of my main website:
> http://crn.hopto.org/unix

Thanks, i did enjoy it! I am interested in /rdp. It looks as though
the public domain version written in Perl has a vastly reduced
feature set compared to the commercial version written in C. So far
as i could tell, the C version has completely disappeared off the
face of the web. Are you aware of any way to obtain a copy of the
commercial version of /rdp?

-Ben