scripts-common v2.1.1 - open-source common utilities/tool-box for GNU/Bash scripts

Bertrand Benoit

Sep 18, 2021, 6:07:13 AM9/18/21
Hello everyone,

Last year, I was pleased to announce release of scripts-common version 2.1.1: https://gitlab.com/bertrand-benoit/scripts-common
Today, I'm planning to work on the version 2.2, and I'm eager to get your feedback, critics, enhancement/features request, and bug fix request if any.

This is an open-source common utilities/tool-box for GNU/Bash scripts, providing lots of features like loggers, configuration files, Daemon management, Pattern matching ...
This new version is compatible with GNU/Bash version v3.2+, v4.0+, and v5.0+, and thus can be used under various operating systems like: GNU/Linux, Unix, Mac OS, Solaris and Windows.

Don't hesitate to report issue or request feature: https://gitlab.com/bertrand-benoit/scripts-common/issues

Let's give it a try, and let me know what you think about it.

#bash #gnu #script #compatibility #highquality