HOT LIST OF PROMINENT

pramod kumar dupati

Apr 29, 2015, 2:13:44 PM4/29/15
Hi

Hope you are doing good;

This is Pramod from Prominent It Solutions,

Please Review my Consultants UPDATED HOT LIST FOR YOUR DIRECT CLIENT REQUIREMENTS.
Please add me to your distribution list and share me your daily requirements to pra...@prominentitsol.com

Name Skills Location Relocation Exp Visa Availability
shilpa Unix/Linux NJ OPEN 7 years H1B Immediate
Ranga Java Developer TX OPEN 8 Years H1B Immediate
sowbagya Tableau developer CA OPEN 7 Years H1B Immediate
Rakesh SFDC Developer CA OPEN 7 years H1B Immediate
Sandeep Java Developer TX OPEN 7 years H1B Immediate

if you need any information please let me know or else you can reach me at 972-200-4424

Note: We work with only direct clients & implementation partners,not With Layers..please let me Know the client details to avoid dual submission..

Thanks & Regards,

Pramod
Phone: 972-200-4424 - Direct
Email: pra...@prominentitsol.com