svr4 TIOCSTI?

Ron Stanonik

Aug 4, 1992, 7:31:40 PM8/4/92
Does svr[34] have an equivalent for TIOCSTI? TIOCSTI is the
bsd/sunos ioctl which allows you to stuff chars onto the tty
input stream. Yes, I know, TIOCSTI is a security hole, but we're
trying to port something which uses it from bsd/sunos to svr4.
(The "something" interrogates users about their terminal type and
them stuffs strings onto the input stream, which set the TERM
and TERMCAP environment variables in their shell.)

Thanks,

--
Ron Stanonik
stan...@nprdc.navy.mil