Installation of eisa network card on DEC 1000a server

Bob Johnson

Feb 26, 2004, 2:32:43 PM2/26/04
I installed a network card in a spare eisa slot on the dec server and
ran the ecu program to have the machine recognise the card. the card
was recognised and I saved the configuration and rebooted. When I re
enter unix and go to the network configuration, I dont see the network
card that I installed. I am running DEC unix ver 4. Is there
something else I need to do to get unix to see the extra network card?