TRU64 5.1B and PowerStrorm 4D51T

fragenwilli

Aug 27, 2003, 1:39:41 PM8/27/03
Hi there,

I've installed on a fresh PWS 433au TRU64 5.1B after extracting the
PowerStorm device driver I've got following error message: 4DTZE3510
requires Digital Unix Version 5.1A or later to install
setld: Installation declined by subset control programm (PRE_L).
"PoerStorm 4D40T/4D50T/4D51T/4D60T V5.10 for V5.1A or later Device
Support" (4DTZE3510) will not be loaded.

I've did a grep on ../kit/INSTCTRL and found the lines:
OSFBASE520 \
OSFBASE530 or ||

I've did a setld -i | grep OSFBASE5 and found that there is:
OSFBASE540 installed

As I'm not very familiar with TRU64 on this level: Is it possible to
add OSFBASE540 to INSTCTRL or are there 5.1B Device drivers available
?
Any help is apreciated.

Another question are there freeware/GNU archives for TRU64 available
like http://www.sunfreeware.com for SUN or http://hpux.asknet.de for
HP-UX systems ?

best regards,

Frank