Tru64 LDAP client integration with w2k3 AD

jorge

Apr 28, 2004, 6:15:36 AM4/28/04

I'm trying to configure LDAP client on a Alpha with Tru64 5.1B, using a W2k as
a LDAP server but I'm unable to get it working.

The main issue is to have user authentication so that a win user account be
able to login in a Tru64 system.

I have created a test environment installing a W2k3 Server with active
directory and connect it to a Alphaserver with a crossover cable.

The Alphaserver client has the internet express LDAP client 6.2 installed.

Domain name: LABFOREST.com
Win machine name: w2k3dc01 (=DNS server)
Alpha machine name: alpha

Is it necessary to configure NIS in the tru64?
Do I need to install services for unix on the w2k3 server?

Is there any good manual with step by step configuration procedure or any
other manual that help with this?

Thanks,
Jorge