Digital OSF/1 motif and device driver programming manuals

sys...@niuhep.physics.niu.edu

Aug 19, 2001, 2:21:56 PM8/19/01
I have about 2 feet of programming manuals primarily pertaining to
device drivers and motif, but some other stuff as well, that came with
osf/1 3.2. I'm not sure this was bought separately or whether everybody
had it shipped to them.

In any case I have no need for this stuff. I am in DeKalb Ill., U.S.A. If
anybody is interested in it and is willing to pay shipping or pick it up...

I also have system admin manuals for 3.2 but I am (only slightly) less sure
I want to toss it.

Let me know and I'll provide titles etc.

Robert Morphis