Hope you are doing great today...!!
Please find the below requirement and let me know your availability.
If you available and interested for this position, please send your updated word format resume along with best rate and availability time to the project.
Please don’t hesitate to forward this mail to your friends.
Also let us know:
- Total years of experience:
- Visa status:
- Current pay rate/ Salary:
- Expected rate per hour/ Salary:
- Current location:
- Interest in W2:
Title : Sales force developer / architect.
Duration : Long term
Mode of interview: Skype and Face to Face
Visa : GD and Citizens only
Senior Salesforce Architect/Developer you will drive the implementation of Salesforce.com web apps and its utilization across the organization globally. Primary duties include working with the Global Systems team and other business stakeholders to understand their requirements, proposing solutions that meet their needs and implementing end-to-end solutions. On a daily basis, the Senior Software Architect/Developer will develop according to a formalized SDLC (Agile or Waterfall - varies by project), respond to questions or issues from users throughout the company and resolve technical and functional support issues. Additional tasks may include developing scripts, managing data loads, reviewing data quality and training other technology or product personnel on new features and functionality.
• 15 years of experience in IT and BS in Computer Science/Engineering, or equivalent required, MS in Computer Science/Engineering a plus
• 3-5 years of active coding development on Force.com platform utilizing Apex (classes and triggers), Visualforce, SOQL/SOSL & UI Tools.
• 3+ years in Salesforce Architecture and server-based system architecture
• Background in server-side web application development. Understanding of MVC design pattern
• Strong understanding of REST architecture, working knowledge of SOAP
• Expertise with Asynchronous, Batch, Scheduled and Dynamic flavors of Apex
• Ability to provide and consume REST APIs on Force.com platform
• Previous Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience
• Lightning experience preferred
• Data Integration with external sources using JSON, XML, CSV, etc.
• Salesforce Modular integration, within an Enterprise Environment
• Java development (a plus)
• Knowledge / application of structured Salesforce repeatable deployment processes and best practices
• Strong technical, analytical, time management, training, and presentations skills
• Ability to organize and prioritize responsibilities effectively in order to meet deadlines
• Ability to recognize problems, gather data, draw valid conclusions, and effectively present information to managers, peers, and customers
• Ability to work effectively with a wide variety of people; strong communication skills, both written and oral
• Concept, analyze and collaborate on architecture decisions to enable global scalable solutions
• Produce technical analysis, create estimates and manage your and other developers' work to align with project timelines
• Initiate a peer review process to ensure submitted application code follows high-quality best practices
• Collaborate with members of the project team and business owners to design, develop, unit test, and provide post-release support
• Work in a hybrid Agile/Waterfall environment with a focus on iterative design methods
• Design advanced reports, dashboards, and portals in SalesForce.com and other business intelligence tools
• Administer setup, customization and configuration including but not limited to the following: standard and custom objects, data management, reports and dashboards, workflows and alerts, SalesForce, and user and security settings.
• Java development exp is a plus as may be Java dev work that is required for team to produce supporting application functions
Thanks and Regards,
American Software Resources, Inc.
4 Brower Avenue, Suite 4,Woodmere, NY 11598
Reach Me : 516-217-2784
| Cell : (516) 336 3695
E-Mail ID : pra...@americansoftwareresources.com
Visit us @ https://americansoftwareresources.com