OS 10.3 & Alcatel USB modem

James McCauley

Nov 2, 2003, 6:19:55 PM11/2/03
Any help appreciated.
I've just installed OS 10.3 on my laptop, and I can't get it to recognise my
Alcatel SppedTouch USB ADSL modem! According to the System Profiler it's
there, and it shows up in the Internet Connect panel. But, in my Network
settings Panel I can only find it in 'Automatic' setting, and even then I
can't select it as the checkbox is transparent (i.e. not available). I keep
getting an error message saying 'Device is not connected'. it worked fine in
OS 10.1 and still works in 9.2.
Any suggestions?
ma...@jamesmccauley.com