Re: Voyeur Shots From SURVIVOR 8473

John VanSickle

Apr 27, 2004, 9:08:28 PM4/27/04
vgb...@cnet.com wrote:

> Ever Wondered What Happens When the Cameras
>
> are not On During Survivor or Temptations Island ?

I don't even wonder when they are on...

Stephan Ahonen

Apr 27, 2004, 10:36:48 PM4/27/04
>>Ever Wondered What Happens When the Cameras
>>
>>are not On During Survivor or Temptations Island ?
>

> I don't even wonder when they are on...

What are these Survior and Tempation Island things you speak of? I
vaguely remember hearing them in connection with that "television" thing
I've heard about. I turned on on once, but the resulting output was
inconsequential and not worth my attention.

Odd mix of newsgroups to cross-post to. Three graphics newsgroups, a
unix group and... aviation.

--
Stephan Ahonen, geek, musician, TV professional, all around good guy.
Web site coming whenever I feel like it (tm).