I have few questions to discuss.i have tried before but i really cant
imagine how the output will look out. sir, this question is more
towards IP question.hereby, i have attached my complete question for
your kind consideration. Please direct me the output. thank you.
Host 184.108.40.206 on network 220.127.116.11/24 wants to send a packet to
18.104.22.168 on network 22.214.171.124/24. Assume that:
· Host 126.96.36.199 has a default route through 188.8.131.52
· Host 184.108.40.206 has just booted and has not sent or received any
· All other machines on the network have been running for long time.
· Router 220.127.116.11has a direct link to 18.104.22.168, which is the
for the 22.214.171.124/24 subnet.
1. List all the steps that are needed to send the packet. Show the
destination Ethernet and IP addresses of all packet transmitted.
2. If the network were 126.96.36.199/16, would your answer change? How?
3. If the 188.8.131.52 network were a /26 network instead of a /24,
answer change? How?
enable apollo domains and you'll be good.