EZ money

1 view

DONNA TILDEN

Aug 7, 2005, 12:21:12 PM8/7/05

If you read this it will make total since on how this
works and how it is possible. It really is amazing!

Hello,

I'm like a lot of others out there who have financial
woes and I decided
to try something new. If it works for me then I will be able to get
myself
out of a very difficult financial situation. Please read and see what
results another got, it's pretty
exciting!
IT REALLY CAN MAKE YOU EASY MONEY!! IT WORKS!!!
BUT YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW IT TO THE LETTER FOR IT TO
WORK!!!!

I found this on a bulletin board and decided to try it. A little
while back, I was browsing through newsgroups and came across an
article similar
to this that said you could make thousands of dollars within weeks
with only
an initial investment of $6.00! So I thought, "Yeah right, this must
be a scam",
but like most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading. Anyway, it said
that you send $1.00 to each of the 6 names and address stated in the
article. You then place your own name and address in the bottom of
the list at #6, and post the article in at least 200 newsgroups.
(There are thousands) No catch, that was it. So after thinking it
over, and talking to a few people first, I thought about trying it. I
figured: "what have I got to lose except 6 stamps and $6.00,
right?" Then I invested the measly $6.00. Well GUESS WHAT!!...
within 7 days, I started getting money in the mail! I was shocked! I
figured it would end soon, but the money just kept coming in. In my
first week, I made about $25.00. By the end of the second week I had
made a total of over $1,000.00! In the third week I had over
$10,000.00 and it's still growing. This is now my fourth week and I
have made a total of just over $42,000.00 and it's still coming in
rapidly. It's certainly worth $6.00, and 6 stamps, I have spent more
than that on the !! Let me tell you how this works and most
importantly, why it works....Also, make sure you print a copy of this
article NOW, so you can get the information off of it as you need it.
I promise you that if you follow the directions exactly, that you
will start making more money than you thought possible by doing
something so easy!
Suggestion: Read this entire message carefully! (print it out or download
it.) Follow the simple directions and watch the
money come in!

It's easy. It's legal. And, your investment is only $6.00
(Plus
postage)

IMPORTANT: This is not a - ; it is not indecent; it is
not illegal; and it is virtually no risk - it really
works!!!!

If all of the following instructions are adhered to, you
will receive extraordinary dividends.

PLEASE NOTE:
Please follow these directions EXACTLY, and $50,000 or more can be
yours in 20 to 60 days. This program remains successfull because of
the honesty and integrity of the participants. Please continue its
success by carefully adhering to the instructions.

You will now become part of the Mail Order business. In this business
your product is not solid and tangible, it's a service. You are in
the business of developing Mailing Lists. Many large corporations are
happy to pay big bucks for quality lists. However, the money made
from the mailing lists is secondary to the income which is made from
people like you and me asking to be included in that list.

Here are the 4 easy steps to success:

STEP 1: Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the
following on each piece of paper "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR
MAILING LIST."
Now get 6 US $1.00 bills and place ONE inside EACH of the 6
pieces of paper so the bill will not be seen through the
envelope
(to prevent thievery).
STEP 2: Place one paper in each of the 6 envelopes and seal
them. You should now have 6 sealed envelopes, each with a
piece of
paper stating the above phrase, your name and address, and a
$1.00
bill.

What you are doing is creating a service. THIS IS
ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! You are requesting a legitimate service and you
are paying for it! Like most of us I was a little skeptical and alittle
worried about the legal aspects of it all. So I checked it out
with the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161) and they confirmed that it
is indeed legal! Mail the 6 envelopes to the following addresses:

#1) Julie p.
463 Owosso Rd
Lantana, Fla 33462

#2) John R.
403 east Mcpherson st.
Nashville, ga. 31639

#3) Jo p.
16 Tovey street
christchurch 7
New Zealand

#4) Chris Gregory
4126 32nd st sw
Lanett,Al 36863

#5) Steven Louis
137-37 233rd Street Flr 2
Rosedale, NY 11422

#6) Donna Tilden

P.O. Box 602132

Quincy, MA 02269

STEP 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move
the other names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc...) and add YOUR Name as
number 6 on the list.

STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as
close to original as possible. Now, post your amended
article to at least 250 newsgroups. (I think there are closeto 24,000
groups) All you need is 250, but remember, the more you post,the
more money you make!

This is perfectly legal! If you have any doubts, refer to
Title 18 Sec. 1302 & 1341 of the Postal laws.
Keep a copy of these steps for yourself and, whenever you
need money, you can use it again, and again.

PLEASE REMEMBER that this program remains successful
because of the honesty and integrity of the participants and by their
carefully adhering to the directions. Look at it this way. If you
are of integrity, the program will continue and the money that
so many others have received will come your way.

NOTE: You may want to retain every name and address sent
to you, either on a computer or hard copy and keep the notes
people send you. This VERIFIES that you are truly providing a service.
(Also, it might be a good idea to wrap the $1 bill in dark paper to
reduce the risk of mail theft.)

So, as each post is downloaded and the directions
carefully followed, six members will be reimbursed for their
participation as
a List Developer with one dollar each. Your name will move up
the list geometrically so that when your name reaches the #1
position you will be receiving thousands of dollars in CASH!!! What an
opportunity for only $6.00 ($1.00 for each of the first six people
listed
above) Send it now, add your own name to the list and you're in
business!

---DIRECTIONS ----- FOR HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS---------
---

Step 1) You do not need to re-type this entire letter to
do your own posting. Simply put your cursor at the beginning
of this
letter and drag your cursor to the bottom of this document,and
select 'copy' from the edit menu. This will copy the entire
letter into
the computer's memory.

Step 2) Open a blank 'notepad' file and place your cursor
at the top of the blank page. From the 'edit' menu select 'paste'.
This will paste a copy of the letter into notepad so that you
can
add your name to the list.

Step 3) Save your new notepad file as a .txt file. If
you want to do your postings in different settings,
you'll always
have this file to go back to.

Step 4) Use Netscape or Internet explorer and try searching for
various newsgroups (on-line forums, message boards, chat
sites, discussions.)

Step 5) Visit these message boards and post this article as a new
message by highlighting the text of this letter and
selecting paste from the edit menu. Fill in the Subject, this
will be the
header that everyone sees as they scroll through the list of
postings
in a particular group, click the post message button. You're
done with your first one!

Congratulations...THAT'S IT! All you have to do is jump to different
newsgroups
and post away, after you get the hang of it, it will take about 30
seconds for each newsgroup! **REMEMBER, THE
MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL
MAKE!! BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 250** That's it! You will
begin
receiving money from around the world within days! You may
eventually want to rent a P.O.Box due to the large amount of mail you
will
receive. If you wish to stay anonymous, you can invent a name to use,
as long as the postman will deliver it. **JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE
ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT.**

--------Now the WHY part:
--------

Out of 200 postings, say I receive only 5 replies (a very low
example). So then
I made $5.00 with my name at #6 on the letter. Now, each of the 5
persons who
just sent me $1.00 make the MINIMUM 200 postings, each with my name at #5
and
only 5 persons respond to each of the original 5, that is another
$25.00 for me, now
those 25 each make 200 MINIMUM posts with my name at #4 and only 5
replies each, I
will bring in an additional $125.00! Now, those 125
persons turn around and post the MINIMUM 200 with my name at #3 and
only receive 5 replies each, I will make an additional $625.00! OK,
now
here is the fun part, each of those 625 persons post a MINIMUM 200
letters with my name at #2 and they each only receive 5 replies, that
just made me $3,125.00!!! Those 3,125 persons will all deliver this
message to 200 newsgroups with my name at #1 and if still 5 persons
per
200 newsgroups react I will receive $15,625,00! With an
original
investment of only $6.00! AMAZING! When your name is no
longer on the list, you just take the latest posting in the
newsgroups,
and send out another $6.00 to names on the list, putting your name
at number 6 again. And start posting again. The thing to remember is:
do you realize that thousands of people all over the world are
joining the internet and reading these articles everyday?, JUST LIKE
YOU are now!! So, can you afford $6.00 and see if it really
works?? I think so... People have said, "what if the plan is played
out
and no one sends you the money? So what! What are the chances of
that happening when there are tons of new honest users and new
honest people who are joining the internet and newsgroups
everyday and are willing to give it a try? Estimates are at 20,000 to
50,000 new users, every day, with thousands of those joining the
actual internet. Remember, play FAIRLY and HONESTLY and this
will really work. God bless you!