irc server

Troy

Jun 27, 2001, 6:39:16 PM6/27/01
hi
can somebody help me to get an irc server going on my FreeBSD 2.2 box please
thanks
troy

sol01

Jul 10, 2001, 6:43:40 AM7/10/01
depends......what irc server did you have in mind?
I currently use ircd.......rather simple to setup......

If you want to set up ircd then I can give you some tips

Take it easy

"Troy" <blue...@austarnet.com.au> wrote in message

sol01