Q> Netscape 4.72 on FreeBSD 4.0-STABLE????

1 view

Nicole

Jun 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/2/00

The Netscape 4.72 is in /usr/ports/korean

I use STABLE-FREEBSD-4.0.
I have used Linux much. On Linux, Netscape did not make a problem at
all.

Only netscape has made a problem when executing.

I don't understand.

Lynx and other internet utilities are OK on FreeBSD 4.0.
It means that the DNS setup works good.

But the error message on execution was "navigator-4.72-bin:
/etc/spwd.db: invalid argument"

I can not execute 'netscape' on FreeBSD.

On xterm, the execution with the command 'netscape' brings
no action which is more like transeparent thing.

It does nothing except taking a job processing.

For compatibility, I installed compat2Xs and compat3X.
And installed XFree86-aoutlibs in port collections.

Help me!!!

nic...@superstar.co.kr