<devio.us> is down: any news?

Dario Niedermann

May 19, 2018, 8:04:20 AM5/19/18
For days I haven't been able to reach <devio.us> via SSH, even their
web site has been down. I can't seem to find any news on the WWW.
Anyone know what's up?

--
Dario Niedermann. Also on the Internet at:

gopher://darioniedermann.it/ <> https://www.darioniedermann.it/

Dario Niedermann

May 20, 2018, 12:32:12 PM5/20/18
jeff <simp...@simple.gopher> wrote:

> You might inquire on the #devious IRC channel at freenode.net ; that's
> where the devio.us admins hang out. Please report back as I'm sure
> others are wondering too (me included).

I didn't get an answer on #devious, anyway the channel topic has been
set to: "We're sorting out network issues but we'll be back online soon".