Hurd to implement NetBSD's rump kernels

sehnsucht

Feb 7, 2022, 2:30:00 AM2/7/22
Rump kernels may represent a viable solution against GNU Hurd's lack of
support for modern hardware.
Presentation by Damien Zammit at FOSDEM'22:
https://fosdem.org/2022/schedule/event/dzammit/
--
“Hell is empty and all the devils are here.„

rtr

Feb 12, 2022, 2:00:09 PM2/12/22
sehnsucht <sehn...@sdf.org> writes:

> Rump kernels may represent a viable solution against GNU Hurd's lack of
> support for modern hardware.
> Presentation by Damien Zammit at FOSDEM'22:
> https://fosdem.org/2022/schedule/event/dzammit/

I never thought Hurd is still relevant today. I thought it faded into
obscurity. I just hope that just becomes viable eventually.

--
Ang kalayaan ay dili gihatag, ini'y giabot.