Howdy!

J. James Burke

Jun 26, 2018, 1:00:05 AM6/26/18
Hello, My name is J. James Burke. Pleased to have this opportunity to
speak with one and all.
--
sloshbu...@sdf.org
SDF Public Access UNIX System - http://sdf.org

ano...@nerdz.ville

Jul 19, 2018, 4:31:39 PM7/19/18
SDF - that's a nerdist colony amirite?

slos...@sdf.org

Aug 3, 2018, 3:11:32 AM8/3/18

Yep, Bring Your Own Memory Foam:

https://www.kensington.com/us/us/8065/l82024f/kensington-memory-foam-seat-cushion

On Thu, 19 Jul 2018, ano...@nerdz.ville wrote:

> Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2018 20:31:36 +0000 (UTC)
> From: ano...@nerdz.ville
> Newsgroups: comp.unix.bsd.misc
> Subject: Re: Howdy!
slos...@sdf.org

J. James Burke

Aug 3, 2018, 4:07:52 AM8/3/18

To remove any possible confusion, just wanted to include my name again,
(which I had forgotten in the memory-foam post).

John McCue

Aug 4, 2018, 9:56:08 AM8/4/18
Yes :), never used it myself but I have looked
at it and I am glad it exists.

BTW, trying to decide if I should report the
poster to SDF due to the spam he seemed to
have posted. But in a lazy mood right now
and hoping he notices this post and learns
his lesson :)

John

J. James Burke

Aug 6, 2018, 3:05:59 AM8/6/18