nvtv segfault

已查看 0 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Majost

未读,
2004年8月16日 19:15:072004/8/16
收件人
So I am at a total loss.... Here is the situation.

I recently purchased a GeForce4 MX 440 with AGP8X. I installled the
nvidia driver, and everything works great.

So the other day I installed the nvtv port, and ran it. I looked around
the interface a bit and noticed a little thing that said F2 will enable
the TV-Out.... so I pressed F2, and it turned off my monitor...
unfortunatly I apparently needed a new s-video cable, because it turns
out the one I was using is bad. So I tried pressing F2, F3, and so on to
get the monitor to come back on, but had no luck. So to solve the
problem, I killed X with CTRL-ALT-BACKSPACE. Here is the problem at
present...

Whenever I try to run NVTV (as root), it just segfaults and core dumps.
I was unable to find any .nvtv directory or some kind of preference
file, so I created a dummy/test account to try it out, and had the same
results. So the last thing I just did was recompile the app with the
debug bool set to TRUE... Here is the result:

init root
gui_main
settings_cb 0
settings_cb done 0
bnv open
bnv update crt 1
nv get devflags 0 [] = 01
nv get clock pll=0003C809, m=9 n=200 p=3, Fref=27000 Fclk=75000 kHz
NVIsTimerActive: TRUE
NVIsTimerActive: TRUE
NVIsTimerActive: TRUE
bnv init heads 2
nv get devflags 0 [] = 01
NVIsTimerActive: TRUE
NVIsTimerActive: TRUE
bnv init heads 2
nv get devflags 0 [] = 01
nv get devflags 1 [] = 12
NVSetTvHead 1
NVAssoc 1 00001000
bnv update crt 2
nv get devflags 1 [] = 12
nv get clock pll=00021001, m=1 n=16 p=2, Fref=27000 Fclk=108000 kHz
bnv_probeChips
TVCreateChain 3 0
TVCreateChain 3 1
bnv_setChip NULL 0
gui_card_changed
bnv_getHeads
bnv_getHeadDev
nv get devflags 0 [] = 01
bnv_getHeadDev
nv get devflags 1 [] = 12
gui_device_init
gui_device_init end
get mode nv 2
bnv update crt 2
nv get devflags 1 [] = 12
nv get clock pll=00021001, m=1 n=16 p=2, Fref=27000 Fclk=108000 kHz
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

0 个新帖子