Service Source CD-ROM

Doug

Apr 10, 2011, 9:06:58 PM4/10/11
I'm looking for a program DART 1.5 that acts as a form of DiskCopy for
A/UX. Apparently it was distributed on the Service Source CD-ROM. Can
anyone point me to a copy or a source?

Gilles Aurejac

Apr 22, 2011, 12:48:22 PM4/22/11
Doug <dki...@gmail.com> wrote:

if you're interested, I may find back some service source CD-rom
originals, but those I have are only from 1996 and up.

But I also made a mirror of jagubox's ftp, and you can find Dart 1.5.3
in it:
http://polysoft.fr/jagubox/Misc_stuff/Dart.sit

gilles

--
le guide de la Ram, hébergé sur disquette par un MacPortable de 1989 :
http://aurejac.dyndns.org