9111-285 startup problems

Michael Kraemer @ home

Jun 21, 2020, 12:21:28 PM6/21/20
hello,
I have this IntelliStation 9111-285, which used to start w/o problems.
Unfortunately, during the last startup there was a power failure,
and now it refuses to start.
Peripherals receive power, but when it comes to the three fans,
it fails, the console panel saying 11007611 (fan problems).
I find it hard to believe that all three fans are broken.
It seems none of them gets any power at all.
I tried to reseat the fan assembly,
replaced PSU and service processor, to no avail.
Any ideas? Or is it dead, Jim?

Michael Kraemer @ home

Jun 29, 2020, 7:56:40 AM6/29/20
just for the recorded: solved.
It was this dodgy fan assembly.
One has to make sure that it is really really well seated.