SAP BPC 10.1v training along with server access available @prologins

Lavz bellam

Apr 18, 2017, 5:06:27 AM4/18/17
We, prologins.com are one of the best institute providing quality level of training in E-learning process and class room based learning. We have dedicated staff having 5+ years of experience on SAP BPC 10.1v.
We provide corporate training , if group of people are interested in same technology.
Contact us for custom designed training course by experts exclusively for yourself.
We provide training for all demanding SAP and Oracle modules.
Contact us for detailed course content & register for a free demo.
Contact : Tel : +91-40-40031050  +91- 8121652777 (India)
Email: info@prologins(dot)com
Web URL : http://prologins.com/sapBPC.html