We're giving away 500 Mini Oil Wick Thimble Lighters

1 view

Jodi

Jan 23, 2020, 2:43:40 AM1/23/20
Hey James here with the National Outdoor Society.

We are currently giving away 500 FREE Mini Oil Wick Thimble Lighters.

Why? To spread seasonal outdoor cheer & grow awareness of N.O.S.

Why you'll LOVE this fire starter?

- With the Ultra-Compact design, you won't even notice it's there till you need it.
- Windproof & Water Resistent, this lighter is ready to tackle any condition.
- Refillable with Kerosene or your lighter fluid of choice.
- Durable & rugged, this little fire starter will last a lifetime.

These are the perfect gift (get up to 3 free micro-lighters!)

Order now and get em by xmas.

https://altair-shops.com/free-kerosene-micro-lighter/

Happy Camping!

James