A PhD computer scientist spent three days in chat reviewing my paper V2

olcott

Nov 9, 2022, 2:12:57 PM11/9/22
void D(void (*x)())
{
H(x, x);
}

If H correctly simulates D would the simulated D ever stop running
without being aborted?

A PhD computer scientist seems to believe that (ignoring stack overflow)
D correctly simulated by H would stop running and terminate normally
without having its simulation aborted.

*Is he correct or just trolling me*

--
Copyright 2022 Pete Olcott "Talent hits a target no one else can hit;
Genius hits a target no one else can see." Arthur Schopenhauer

Eduardo Fahqtardo

Nov 9, 2022, 2:28:47 PM11/9/22
On 11/9/2022 11:12 AM, olcott wrote:
> void D(void (*x)())
> {

Post it 156,635,551 more times you blithering wankmaggot.

Mr Flibble

Nov 9, 2022, 2:41:33 PM11/9/22
On Wed, 9 Nov 2022 13:12:54 -0600
olcott <polc...@gmail.com> wrote:

> void D(void (*x)())
> {
> H(x, x);
> }
>
> If H correctly simulates D would the simulated D ever stop running
> without being aborted?
>
> A PhD computer scientist seems to believe that (ignoring stack
> overflow) D correctly simulated by H would stop running and terminate
> normally without having its simulation aborted.
>
> *Is he correct or just trolling me*

The Flibble Signaling Simulating Halt Decider (TM) is an example of a
simulating halt decider that when called by D would allow D to return
to its caller (the controlling decider) so the PhD computer scientist
is correct and you are wrong because you are clueless about category
errors.

/Flibble