Innovation Update: New Mathematical Capability

B.H.

May 15, 2022, 11:52:38 AMMay 15

Hi everyone,

I just finished devising my idea, which appears to be quite correct although I haven't checked every step, for characterizing arbitrarily many solutions to individual equations and systems of equations. The technique(s) I've developed work on both equations of a single variable and multivariable equations, and can be extended to differential equations too.

I might spend a little time today trying to figure out how I could apply this new capability to solving certain kinds of problems in engineering, including software engineering, that other engineers don't know how to solve right now.

-Philip White (philip...@yahoo.com)