Re: MERCILESSLY MASSACRE n SLAUGHTER the WHITE XTIAN CIA NSA FBI DHS PSYCHOPATHS like FUCKING PIGS with M16s and AR15s and SAVE AMERICAN FREEDOMS n FREE WILL

Message has been deleted

B.H.

Jan 16, 2022, 6:51:04 PM1/16/22
On Sunday, January 16, 2022 at 5:38:18 PM UTC-5, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> Even GODS will be SHOCKED at the "INFINITE DECEPTION and CUNNING" of
> "White race".

Hi, it sounds like you've had some really bad experiences with white people, if your posts are a sincere reflection of your experiences. Actually, I am white, and as long as you haven't brutally hurt anyone like the CIA spies you've described have, I don't mean you any harm. I am not trying to get highly involved in your life or go anywhere near you, in case you are concerned, but I just wanted to signal you that there are some white people who exist who aren't out to get you. (That doesn't mean no one is out to get anyone, though.)

> Jesus Loving White Bubbas With AK47s, AR15s and M16s should MERCILESSLY
> MASSACRE FBI CIA NSA DHS Psychopaths like FUCKING PIGS and SAVE AMERICA
> from being NEURALLY ENSLAVED and REMOTELY OPERATED by the INFINITELY
> DECEPTIVE and PATHOLOGICALLY LYING EVIL WHITE CHRISTIAN PSYCHOPATHS in
> CIA NSA FBI DHS.
>
> All of you should post this on WHITE MILITIA, WHITE SUPREMACIST, 4Chan,
> Reddit and Timothy McVeigh loving websites.
>
> Millions of Americans were ALREADY SECRETLY CHIPPED by the FBI, CIA,
> NSA, DHS, DNI PSYCHOPATHS who belong to secret society, deep state,
> syndicate, Illuminati, Free Masons, Knights Templar or whatever shit
> they call themselves.

In your previous statement, you said that white people were deceptive and cunning, but now you are suggesting that you think white people should perform anti-establishment actions. I don't think it is wise at all to condone violence; if you just say that certain people are really terrible and bothering you, that might get you some assistance (or it might not--the system often doesn't work right), but I don't think that advocating for illegal violence will help you get what you want. You might not like laws, but there are plenty of people from all ethnicities who are not evil who like laws and might support you more if you pushed for non-illegal action against the bad guys.

> Western Whites DON'T HAVE even an IOTA OF RESPECTABLE CHARACTER TRAIT.
>
> The Good Whites
>
> -have NO BALLS to fight the EVIL WHITES
> -Believes the EVIL WHITE PSYCHOPATHS over Victims
> -are EASILY DECEIVED by the EVIL WHITES
> -Believe in their delusional heads that their countries are DEMOCRACIES
> -Enables the EVIL WHITES to commit genocides
> -Believe their countries are civilized angels and everybody else is EVIL
> -Contribute NOTHING to make human species respectable
> -Supports the EVIL WHITES committing genocides

This isn't true. For example, I have white skin and have recently become very difficult to deceive by various evil and powerful figures in the USA, representing a diverse set of equal ethnicities.

Lots of white people aren't evil! You might consider trying to have a friendly and peaceful face-to-face chat with someone who lives near you who is white to investigate this...just try to be nice and look for signs of friendliness.

I don't know if you see a doctor--you sound like you're not doing well--but there are good doctors, including psychiatric doctors and psychologists who might be able to help you get rid of the feelings of torture you're dealing with and help you deal effectively with the bad guys who might be causing you pain.

Feel free to write back...I encourage you to try to see people with white skin as just normal people; some white people are bad and some white people are good, there are both kinds of white people from a virtue perspective.

Regards,
Philip White

P. S. My last name is "White" but that isn't because my skin is white...it is just because that is my last name. It was my name at birth.

P. P. S. The CIA attacks me too...please watch out for typos in my posts, the CIA sometimes interferes with my posts and inserts typos in them. Any typos you might see don't mean anything. Also, yes, I would say I'm almost positive that the CIA and NSA and plenty of bad guys who work for those agencies do read my posts and can see what you, I, and all other posters are writing...so keep that in mind.