alexander white, clenise white

B.H.

Jan 19, 2022, 5:10:32 PMJan 19

0

OK, I figured out the noise...it is a sabotage effort from my parents. They have refused to change the hot water heater noise completely; it will go on at 6 a.m., they've said.

I will discuss my parents' evil deeds for a bit. Of course they don't mind ruining my health and trying to cause incidents to potentially endanger human lives internationally. It seems that it was them and not the CIA bot; I can't tell and still fault the CIA for having a bot; no explanation was provided by them, they are still to blame.

My father, a former DOJ lawyer who worked for OPR and is a chronic law-breaker, seems to delight in opportunities to engage in "foxy real-life sadistic and abusive strategy games" against me, his son, and main abuse target. I believe my father helped me get signed up for the CIA abuse project, although I don't know for sure. He thinks nothing I say about him will be believed; that is one of his deficiencies.

The point is, my residence in the house is something I see as "metaphorical community service"--a sort of way to clean up his image after having collaborated with my mother to gaslight and otherwise abuse me for years when I was very sick. My father thinks he is a great person because he has made lots of money, and thinks that his decision to support me, which admittedly keeps me off the street during CIA situations where I cannot work (which he signed me up for, I think--I believe that if he hadn't attacked me in 2005 or whatever, I would not be in this position and would be employed and on my own), and so he thinks that he should have the right to mess with me and play his favorite game of abusing me and otherwise psychologically hurting me, apparently including with this sleep deprivation incident.

It does impact my health. Maybe I will be back to normal within a few days; I should be able to sleep for 6 hours or so tonight, since my mother changed the hot water heater after I requested multiple times that she help me with the noise.

I should feel better by tomorrow...it wasn't really the CIA, it was my parents. Like I said, it's their favorite "sport," and it's illegal. They'll lie and act like I'm just "very sick," they aren't especially bright in certain ways.

(The CIA inserting typos in my posts doesn't help, by the way.)

-Philip

B.H.

Jan 19, 2022, 5:25:39 PMJan 19
(Note, I believe that the CIA literally invited these exact criticisms/zeros by having made very similar noises with the bot in the past, including in areas that are located in about the same place as the current noises. So I don't retract any of my previous zeros; yes my zeros are serious and I'm not explaining how that works, and the entities I criticized in a sense were already plenty bad enough anyway, so nothing was erroneous about that. My verbal discussion of Israel/Taiwan/Ukraine reflects what I would say if these countries' leaders were actually as bad as I thought for a moment...it seems they are smarter than that, so that is good. My mean comment was intended to be shocking, not a real articulation of true feeling, as I said. The good news about my posts was that I revealed more clearly that I would sell to Israel to hurt the bad invading regimes if the invasions happened; I hope that will help peace, that is pleasant. I will probably go back to my normal way of posting tomorrow; I'm not trying to sound composed right now, I'm writing more off the cuff, and I don't have to. I should be able to sleep better and I won't write as much on Usenet. My parents are idiots, and I was fooled for a couple of days or so...it might happen again, at least I can be glad that some of the people I've helped don't seem to be foolishly ungrateful...that is pleasant.)

B.H.

Jan 25, 2022, 2:28:30 PMJan 25

0

B.H.