joe biden

B.H.

Jan 20, 2022, 5:33:49 PM1/20/22

0

https://www.yahoo.com/news/anxious-ukrainians-react-to-bidens-prediction-on-russian-invasion-210204039.html

I'll say a few words, although I'm typically not talking much about this; Biden seems to want to be as rhetorically inconsistent as Putin. Putin has claimed that "national sovereignty" is deeply important, then launched wars to contradict that claim.

Now, Biden has recently finished claiming that is "impossible" (that was not exact word(s) I don't think) to invade Ukraine, and now he has changed his tune on that.

It is unacceptable for American leaders with serious jobs to act like their words are meaningless fluff and that these words do not to be true. If Biden had claimed that Putin could not invade Ukraine, and he did, that meant, clearly, "Game over, I did it right, Ukraine is safe." Now, he is essentially asserting that he was "not speaking literally," which appears to mean nothing he says is ever necessarily true, even when he speaks in English.

Joe Biden is a disgusting, very dangerous, totally incompetent President whose only service to the USA was winning the race and not being Donald Trump. Continued support for Joe Biden, who seems intent on allowing as many people as possible to die; whether that's tons of people dead from the coronavirus or tons of people dead from Chinese human rights abuses or tons of people dead from Russian/Chinese military action, it now seems that if a person or thing might cause you to die along with many others, Biden is determined to make sure that he will put forth no effort in stopping your death.

I said I was going to be stop be political, but I write politically a little bit to deal with very serious issues. (I slept better last night, the responsible parties will probably not cause any serious damage to my health in a big way, although I'm probably going to have to wake up at 5:30 a.m. for a while.)

M Kfivethousand

Feb 5, 2022, 5:27:35 PM2/5/22
On Thursday, January 20, 2022 at 4:33:49 PM UTC-6, B.H. wrote:
> 0
>
> https://www.yahoo.com/news/anxious-ukrainians-react-to-bidens-prediction-on-russian-invasion-210204039.html
>
> I'll say a few words, although I'm typically not talking much about this; Biden seems to want to be as rhetorically inconsistent as Putin.

If you want to win a game by being rhetorically inconsistent is vague and ambiguous so as no one can guess your next move

it is fair to counter in kind

I am watching Bill Maher who in this episode is addressing this issue

Well i have to hear the whole thing but that was the first sentence hoping Fiona Hill kicks his ass

mk5000

oui mais mes blues passent pu dans porte
chu sûr qu'y a ben du fun dehors
c'est plein d'belles filles
pis de boisson dans les bars==Mes blues passent pu dans'porte. Offenbach

B.H.

Feb 5, 2022, 5:40:12 PM2/5/22
Whatever. I am not really interesting in talking to you any more, if you've got some axe to grind or point to prove, please feel free to talk about it but ideally not to me. I haven't interfered in your life or invaded your privacy, and I don't have any plan to do so, I have no idea who you are. Your way of talking is not clearly harassment AFAIK like some of the other posters, but it is not extremely pleasant for me to read...I don't know what you are talking about and have to do "too much work" to understand what you are saying, since I'm unfamiliar with Bill Maher and French as a language. I don't get your first two lines either. As I noted, your previous post was a little bit unpleasant, too. I don't mind your posts on comp.theory or on Usenet or in general, but I am not that motivated to strike up a conversation with you at this point; I haven't written any songs about you or researched you, I promise.

-Philip

Ezekiel Petrov-Slonimsky

Feb 5, 2022, 9:04:27 PM2/5/22
Wrong newsgroup you drooling half-wit.